Monday, September 27, 2021

Pumpkin Card "Give Thanks"

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have a super sweet Pumpkin card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon and My Makers Movement using this darling pumpkin card die, and Really Reasonable Ribbon.  
For my card today I chose to use this new Pumpkin card die. I absolutely Love working with this die, and it all came together really easy. First I cut out all my pieces in different color card stock, and distressed them. for the sunflower I did the Glass technique that I have on my blog under Tutorials Here. Once I had my card put together, I added my beautiful Plaid Ribbon bow, then added my Leaves, and Sunflower. I used the Tabaco Brown seam binding ruched up for the center of my sunflower, and hot glued it to the center, and then added a brown old button too. The doily is an old die cut from My makers Movement

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl