Wednesday, September 1, 2021

So Grateful

 

Hello everyone, today I have a super short post to share. I made this card using up some leftover scraps, love when I can use up all the design papers, and not have to worry about saving them. I made this little card and another I will share on another day. This card here measures 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" and was super easy to do.
I added Really Reasonable Ribbons, and flowers. The sentiment is from The Project Bin stamps. 
Hope you enjoyed my card today as I enjoyed making it!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

3 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

It's those little touches of blue that make this card for me...lovely!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Witchcrafted Life said...

Splendidly pretty card. Love the bevy of embellies - very much including the pearl bling butterfly.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life