Monday, August 30, 2021

Snail Mail with My Makers Movement

 

Hello everyone and happy Monday to you all! Today's card was designed for My Makers Movement using the darling Snail Mail stamp set. Love this set, its absolutely darling!
On my card today I started with a 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" white card base, then layered the design papers on black card stock. Next I added white sewing and then white gel dots. For the main top layer, I stamped the mailbox, snail, and sentiment using the mini mister and then cut out the oval shape. Next I dusted around the oval using a green and pink ink. for my bow I chose to use Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink Wrinkle Ribbon, and added several flowers.

Makers Movement supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

5 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

Thank you so-o much for the link to this cute snail mail stamp set...just placed my order!! Nice card!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful x

Cheryl Walker said...

Aww your so welcome ! Thank you! You will enjoy this set it’s so darling! Hugs

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Sandra, your so sweet! Hugs!

Witchcrafted Life said...

Such a heartwarmingly sweet, super adorable card. How precious is that chipper little snail peering out of the mailbox?

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life