Friday, August 13, 2021

Really Reasonable Ribbon August Blog Hop

 Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  August” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Autumn Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy



For my card today I started with cutting and putting together 3 different layers, all sewn using my sewing machine. Next I added white dots to each layer. The sentiment frames were cut out using dies, and then I stamped my sentiment on one. The sweet Spider bear is an SVG file that I cut out all in white on my Cricut Air machine ,and then colored the spider body in black copic, and airbrushed the bears face with the copic airbrushing system. I then added eyelashes and some highlights to her face, and then  added white and black dots. My bows were done using 2 different ribbons from this months assortment, I love this months assortment as all the ribbons are absolutely gorgeous! I added stamens , flowers, and some branches to complete my card for today. All the flowers were also dusted using black and orange ink, and the rosebuds were air bushed.


Really Reasonable Ribbon supplies used:
Chrysanthemums dusted black
Rose buds airbrushed black
Cherry Blossoms dusted in orange

other supplies
halloween design paper, card stock, gel pens, copics
cuddly cute SVG file
The project bin stamps
Sewing
airbrushing
dies and punches

Inside of my card, it too has sewing.

Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Halloween card for today!


Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl




16 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

Bonnie Garby said...

What an adorable Halloween card Cheryl and such a pretty flower and bow cluster.

Edwina said...

So beautiful! Love that cute bear on your card. The ribbons and flower are so pretty that you used. Lucky someone on getting this card. Edwina Brown

Martie Rollin said...

I am definitely not ready to start thinking about Halloween...not in the middle of a 100 degree plus heat wave! Still, I loved seeing this card, especially your floral cluster with 2 colors of ribbon...very pretty!

Gail said...

What a sweet Halloween card - I do adore that bear and the ribbon - nice layout! TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

How stinkin' adorable!! So cute. LOVE the sewing. Really fun!!

Helen said...

This card is simply delightful, Cheryl. The RRR you've used is just the right thing for this card design. tfs-stay well.

MadeByMeghanK said...

OMG! Darling little "spider" I love the bow in the corner!

Christine said...

Love the sweet chubby cheeked spider bear and the gorgeous floral and ribbon accent! Your layers are amazing!

MaggieM said...

What a sweet card! The layers and ribbon works perfectly together! Great card and design!

Sue D said...

Very cute. I like the ribbon and flower embellishment.

Sandra said...

Your card is the sweetest Halloween card I think I’ve seen. Coming from someone who is spider phobic, I have to say your spider is so adorable! I love the multiple layers and your sewing is very well done.

Sandra Smith
Queen Creek

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable Halloween card! Love the pretty ribbons and the cute bear!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Super adorable little bear Halloween card!! Loved your flower cluster with the pretty ribbons!!

C. Sage Deerborn said...

Your card is too cute to be creepy. Love it.

Witchcrafted Life said...

Fa-boo-lously darling Halloween card. So sweet, charming, and unforgettably pretty.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life