Thursday, August 12, 2021

A Latte Love with My Makers Movement

 Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I have a super fun card made for My Makers Movement using the Darling Die set called "Coffee". I absolutely Love this set, and cant wait to make another card using it.

On my card today I chose to keep it simple, and just use a lot of layers. I didn't add any embellishments or ribbons to my card today. I did 3 layers using this darling coffee design paper, and then added a doily, hearts, and the sweet Coffee die all put together using coordinating design papers. The top of the coffee mug is done using acetate and for the whip cream I used white embossed design paper that has swirls on it.  I really love how this one turned out, and hope you do too!


The inside of my card. All layers of my card have sewing.
My Makers Movement Supplies:

other supplies used: american crafts design paper, white gel pen, twine from Really Reasonable Ribbon, sewing machine, foam tabs from RRR  

Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your cards are always so creative you have such a lot of talent x

Martie Rollin said...

I LOVE creating coffee and/or tea theme projects!! LOVE the designer paper you've chosen for this card! Nice layering, with the added sewing detail, is really nice on this card. I like the tilted heart...really draws my eyes. NICE!