Friday, August 27, 2021

So Beary Sweet

 Hello everyone and happy Friday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the Gorgeous Satin Pearl Pink Ribbon/flowers/& Embellishments all from the Really Reasonable Ribbon Store. Ive been busy playing with my new Cricut Air2 machine, and I love it! 


On my card today I picked some design papers I bought recently at a warehouse sale, and thought they would go perfectly with this svg file. I did 3 layers using the strawberries and then the backside of the strawberries. I layered them using the scotch advanced tape refill, then added sewing , and popped each layer using the foam tabs. next I cut out the ovals to put my bear on, and then added some darling ribbon across the top of the jam jar & bow. Next I used some swirl leaves, and added my big pink bow, along with flowers. My bear was distressed using a duster, she sure is cute! Lastly I added some of the white pearl flowers to the swirls.

Really Reasonable Ribbon :

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

I like combining red and pink...always brings a smile while I'm working on a project. The foliage looks so light...really nice.

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is the epitome of darling! What a precious, vibrant, super-duper pretty jam-loving bear themed card. Your work is truly magnificent!

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life