Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have another card using the Sweet "Cotton Candy Stand" set from My Makers Movement. I did one last week and Loved working with this die, that I had to make another for this week. I wanted to use up the design paper scrap pieces so I made this one and just changed the layering and sketch on it. 
I love this design paper, and this cotton candy stand stamp and die set. Its so stinken cute! Anyways for this card I did use a 6" x 6" card base in white. Next I chose 3 design paper layers, all have sewing on them. I then cut out the ovals, and layered the darling stand on that. On this one, I stamped one of the sentiments and added the cotton candy to the cart. The beautiful Ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon along with the flowers and Daisy Pearl flowers. Cuteness overload here.
the inside of my card.

Makers Movement supplies:

Crafters Edge Crossover II die cutting machine, Cotton Candy Stand setStandard Metal adapter 

other supplies used: American crafts design paper, bazzill card stock, Really Reasonable Ribbons  Satin, RRR Flower embellishmentRRR Score tape/foam squares, Really Reasonable Ribbon Flowers, Dew Drops, Sewing,Hot glue, 


 Thank you for stopping by and Hope you enjoyed my post for today! Hugs to all , Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so pretty xx

Martie Rollin said...

The colors on this card are so pleasant, so easy on the eyes. Lovely card!