Thursday, August 5, 2021

Hey Sweetie HB with Makers Movement

Hello Crafty friends and Happy Thursday to you all! Today's card was designed for My Makers Movement using their Darling Stamp and Die set called "Cotton Candy Stand". I absolutely LOVE this set and will have another card up shortly using the same set and papers. 

On this card here I chose the super sweet design papers I just picked up at a warehouse sale in our state, as I knew they would go perfectly with this set. I cut 3 layers and added sewing to each using my craft sewing machine. Next I wanted to use a doily so used an old one. The Cotton Candy stand was cut out using all coordinating design papers, and then I even used 2 of the stamps out of this set. for the wheel I chose an embellishment from RRR and hot glued it on.. Love how sweet this card turned out. Lastly I added some ribbon bows, using the delicate stitched ribbon from RRR and chose some of the robbin egg dew drops to embellish my card. I also completed the inside and left room for journaling. 
Makers Movement supplies:

Crafters Edge Crossover II die cutting machine, Cotton Candy Stand set, Standard Metal adapter 

other supplies used: American crafts design paper, bazzill card stock, Really Reasonable Ribbons Delicate Stitched Satin, RRR Flower embellishment, RRR Score tape/foam squares, Dew Drops, Sewing,Hot glue, 

Thank you for stopping by and Hope you enjoyed my post for today! Hugs to all , Cheryl

2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

For me, it's the 2 beautiful ribbon bows that complete this card so perfectly! Nice layering and stitching...always love how this looks. Well done!

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful and creative x