Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Beautiful Autumn

 

Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday to you all. today's card was designed for The Robins Nest using their beautiful dew drops. 



Making the card

  • First I picked the orange card stock 5" x 12" and score in half to make 6" x 6" this is the card base
  • First Layer- I picked my yellow card stock, cut that to 5 5/8" x 5 5/8" , black is cut to 5 1/2" x 5 1/2" , green design paper is 5 1/4" x 5 1/4"
  • Second Layer- 4 5/8" x 4 5/8" yellow, black is 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" , design paper is 4 1/4" x 4 1/4"
  • Third layer - 4 1/4" x 2 5/8" yellow, black is 4 1/4" x 2 1/2" , 4 1/4" x 2 1/4" then cut the one end on each side to the center.
  • Fourth layer - spellbinders dies and then stamped my sentiment, and distressed edges using the die on top to keep the white edge.
  • Fifth Layer- cardinal stamped , colored and fussy cut out.
  • Lastly I decided the darling yellow dew drops would be perfect for the flower centers, so I glued those on using liquid glue.
  • I also used some Really Reasonable Ribbon to make my bows.
Thank you so much for looking and have a wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

 

2 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Girlfriend, this is such a beautiful card! I love everything about it. Those RRR ribbons are just perfect!

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card x