Thursday, September 15, 2022

Celebrate Funky Fold card & video


 Hello everyone and happy Thursday to you all! Todays card was designed for TLC Designs Instagram Hop that has started today and will go through the week. Hope you will join us for some fun and inspiration. Link for hop here 

So for todays super fun hop we are using this absolutely darling Celebrate Suite, its the cutest ever, and you will fall in love with everything in this suite! I love the stamps, paper, ephemera pack, stencil, and dies, ooo even the darling sprinkle collection is so super cute. 

So for my card today I re-visted the funky fold cards as it was one of my favorite folds ever. I will show easy ways on how to do inside and decorate this fun card. Video can be found here .

Now on the inside of this one I did do a pocket, I dont show the pocket part but do show how to get the measurements and score and cut the pieces for the inside panel. Its an updated version and different measurements for inside. On this one here I did use the darling border die to create my pocket and layered it 3 times, love the look. I also used the border die to create my cupcakes on the front of my card.


TLC Designs supplies:
Celebrate Ephemera collection
Celebrate sprinkles
Celebrate twine


Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you liked my card for today! Also to view my videos you can see them all here


1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Such a beautiful card x