Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Trolling by to say hi!

Hello crafty friends and happy Tuesday to you all! Today's card was designed for TLC Designs using the darling Troll Cricket Fun stamp set. Love this sweetie.

  • For my card I stamp the sweet Troll in black memento ink and then colored her with copic markers and then fussy cut her out. 
  • Next I cut out my sentiment frames from the Loving petals square die and then airbrushed around the frame using the die. I stamped my sentiment also using the Memento ink, and then layered it on the black frame, and lastly added some white dots.
  • For the large oval I used the Tiny Vine Oval dies to cut those out, I did the same thing using the die as a template to dust around the edges of the white. These were cut to use for my main image and sentiment.
  • I love the Celebrated Times slimline paper collection and chose to use that for one of my layers. I also used a bubblegum pink, and some black cardstock for layering.
  • Inside I chose to stamp up the little sweet mushroom that is also in this stamp collection, isn't it just darling!?


TLC Designs supplies used:

other supplies:
RRR for ribbons, white paint pen for dots, copics for coloring, black ink pen, stickles, card stock.

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl



 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Cheryl x