Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Sweet Cupcake Card w/tag and video

Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have another cupcake card using the darling cupcake die from TLC Designs, using Cherry On Top Die. This is a pocket card I created using the cupcake die and also creating a tag out of it as well. I show how to do all this in my Video Tutorial, and you can see it here. I've also put the video below at the bottom to see as well.

  • For the cupcake card you will need card base cut at 4 1/2" x 10" fold in half you will be using the large cupcake die for this part and for a white inside piece for writing. Please see video for instructions on this part.
  • Card layer 1 cut card stock large cupcake, cut wrapper design paper, cute icing design paper, cut card stock using large die for bottom part this will be your pocket.
  • tag- cut cardstock using large cupcake this will be white (video shows how to cut this before adding icing), then cut 2 icings one for front and one for back, cut 2 cherries and 2 stems
  • decorate- I chose to use the darling little flowers and layered them and then added pearls to the centers. I did use stickles for adding accents and also my white paint pen. Lastly I added ribbon, and a little heart button embellishment.

VIDEO on how to make the cupcake card

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl