Saturday, August 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon August Hop

 


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  August” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Autumn Collection Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy



For my card today I chose to use the darling Sunflower and pumpkin satin ribbon, and the brown both are in this months ribbon club package. I thought this months ribbon went so perfectly with Carta Bellas fall collection of design paper. I made several layers, and then added my frame that I cut out, next I did add the darling Caramel Apple Goat that is from Kadoodle bug designs. I had distressed and colored all the pieces and glued them together. These I keep ready in a little book so when I want an image I have it. So fun! Next I chose a couple of sunflower dies from my collection, I think one is cottagecutz and the other is cherrylynn designs. Lastly I added sewing, and dots to each layer and then my double bows to both corners. Inside of my card is complete and ready for writing.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:




Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my fall Caramel Apple Goat card for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

7 comments:

Gail said...

Such an adorable card love the sunflower! TFS and for the hop

Martie Rollin said...

LOVE your lovely sunflowers!! Your layers and stitching look so nice. Fun card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the sunflowers and fall ribbons!

MaryH said...

I think the stitching just cinches the effect. I am curious what does Ms. Piggy have in that jug? Sunflower theme is so cute and perfect with the ribbon! Scrumptious design...

Martie Rollin said...

LOVE the sunflowers you've created...always a favorite for me!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a fun card! Wonderful details, patterns and colors! Love the ribbon assortment!

Sue D said...

Cute goat and I like the stitched layers, pretty sunflowers and ribbons.