Monday, August 15, 2022

Chilly Fun /Sweet friends card

Hello everyone and happy Monday to you all! Todays card was designed for TLC Designs Instagram Hop that has started today and will go through the week. Hope you will join us for some fun and inspiration. Link for hop here 

So for our hop today we were to mix and match new sets with older TLC Designs sets. I chose to use the darling Chilly Fun design paper, Chilly fun digital stamp set, Celebrate Sweetly stencil for inside of my card, and Tiny Vine Oval die set. I also used for my sentiment the Turtle-Icious sentiment. Flowers I chose are from RRR. 

I absolutely LOVE this design paper pack and loved layering up all my layers. The little fox was so much fun to color, as I chose to use several copic markers to do that. I did add some white dots too. The sweet little mouse came from Chilly Fun sticker sheet set. My vine for all the flowers is from the Oval die set, love how they add more dies to use for the different shapes. My inside piece was done using one of the edges on the stencil, I ended up dusting it with a moss green ink. Lastly I added some white dots, and sewing to all my layers.

TLC Designs supplies used:




I do hope you enjoyed my card for today, and thank you for stopping by! Hugs to all, Cheryl