Monday, August 8, 2022

3-D Sewing machine with storage

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I have this super darling sewing machine storage box that I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon, and to keep on my work area. Love making these and will have many more to share on my blog . Ive used lots of Really Reasonable Ribbon flowers and ribbon on this and will list items below.


In the picture above you see both drawers, there is also a storage box under the spool of thread. And another storage under the base. super fun. I used this darling strawberry design paper and card stock. Then used punches, dies , buttons, and such to decorated. I loved using all the RRR flowers and will list them below for you.

Really Reasonable Ribbon 
Flowers-
Ribbons-
Extras-
White flat backed pearl n a 10mm or 12mm for top of spool
the sewing machine tutorial is on youtube from Kristiannes crafty adventures
Thank yo so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this so much. Do you have a tutorial on how you made this?

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! Above the last photo is a link to the tutorial I had found. Hope you have fun making this as I did! Happy crafting!
Hugs
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

It’s absolutely adorable!!!

Sandra H said...

Ooh my goodness this is so beautiful so adventures and so clever your so creative l just love it x