Wednesday, November 16, 2022

KBD Santa Mouse Christmas Tag

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I have an extra post using this darling KaDoodle Bug Designs Cutie KaToodles -Sitting Santa Mouse SVG file that I cut on my cricut and distressed and put together. Love how cute he is on this tag.
Super easy and fun tag to create using card stock and a piece of scrap design paper. I did add some white Paint dots, some Really Reasonable Ribbon Plaid Christmas Red/Green 3/8", a little stampinUp! tag, and then Merry Christmas was stamped using Makers Movement warm wishes stamp set. I will have a video coming soon on how I put him together.

Thank you for stopping by and if you would like to see any of my current videos, you can view those here YOUTUBE.
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So cute and creative cardx