Sunday, November 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon November Blog Hop

 


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  November” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Precious Metals Collection Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy


for my card today it measures 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" I used a dark brown for the card base, then did my layers using card stock and christmas design papers. I used the foam tabs to layer each layer so they would pop a little. Love the assortment of flowers that Really Reasonable Ribbon has, as I chose the dark brown Trellis Rose 35mm, then the white cherry blossoms , and then red cosmos daisy stem, also the sweetheart blossoms, and then little green 10mm open roses, lastly green and red rose buds. I thought it would look so pretty using the gold ribbon and then my gold bell that I cut out using a die. Super fun card to make. I forgot to add a Christmas sentiment , which I will do later.
Really Reasonable Ribbbon:


Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Halloween Scare Bear card for today.
Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl




12 comments:

MaryH said...

Perfect ribbon choice for that gold bell. Lovely card to ring into the Christmas season. This assortment of ribbons is great not only for the holidays but for any occasion. Love the stitching and those flowers just make the paper and bell pop! Thanks for the list of products used; reminded me that there are such a lovely selection of flowers to also be purchased from RRR!

Martie Rollin said...

Brown and burgundy is an interesting color combination. It's the gold that ties it all together...lovely ribbon choice! I think I would have used the same ribbon for the bow on top of the bell...personal choice. I so appreciate the machine stitching...gives me a greater appreciation of all the layers. Beautiful work!

Suzy Q said...

Your Christmas card has such a vintage nostalgic look ...its just beautiful! Luv all your layers and details and ribbon colors! Just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your creation! Hugs, Suzy Q

Karen Letchworth said...

This is very pretty, Cheryl. You always inspire me to thread up my sewing machine and use it. The texture it adds is so lovely. By the way, dear teammate, I would LOVE to have you come link up your projects with us at Word Art Wednesday. The challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and our awesome sponsors are so generous with the lovely prizes I'm able to offer. I hope you'll come by to share with us there. The more exposure we can give RRR, the better. Right? Have a BLESSED week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com - My Personal Blog
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com - Challenge Blog

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love the rustic feel and the beautiful bell and ribbon!

kiwimeskreations said...

Your gold ribbon is perfect behind that dark trellis rose, and adds such a luxurious look to your beautiful card
Blessings
Maxine

Gail said...

The layout of this card is stunning~ Always a delight to come and hop and see what you have created! Love love all the elements of this delightful card! TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

Love all the rich colors you used here and of course, the gold ribbon! The stitching is always a favorite for me. And all the pretty details! Simply stunning.

somethingcraftybydottie said...

Your Christmas card has such a vintage nostalgic look ...its just beautiful! Luv all your layers and details and ribbon colors! Just perfect! Thanks so much for sharing your creation!
Hugs & Blessings
Dottie

Donna Walls said...

Absolutely beautiful and Festive card

Sue D said...

Beautiful holiday card with the bell. I like the flowers and ribbon too.

Denise Bryant said...

Love the beautiful bell and all the embellishments!