Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Nash's Hot Cocoa Gift Pocket

Hello crafty friends and happy Wednesday to you all! Today's post is a sweet Hot Cocoa Gift Pocket I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon, The Robins Nest Creative & Kadoodle Bug Designs. Love making these fun little pockets, as you can add treats, or whatever you choose, super fun!

For my pocket I chose to use a large die, and cut it 2 times in craft card stock, then also cut my design papers too. Now to create the pocket you will cut one of the 2 in half for the bottom of it. I just glued on my design papers to both pieces and then glued the edges of the bottom piece so it forms a pocket to hold the hot cocoa and peppermint chocolate stick. I did add a border and the beautiful christmas ribbon from RRR. I ran it across the border and the cup. This ribbon was from Octobers Ribbon club. Cardinals & Ornaments Satin  , then used the green plaid Ribbon to create my bows. I used the Robins Nest dew drops on my doily, cup, Nash's Hat, and the candy cane. Love using these to embellish.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Scor-Tape 1/4" For adding ribbon and border.

Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

 

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Absolutely stunning card fun and creative x

MaryH said...

How adorable and a great idea for a fun gift. Certainly very creative and that little heart melted mine. Made me smile.