Saturday, January 14, 2023

Be Mine Valentine treats

Hello crafty friends and Happy Saturday to you all! Today I have these darling little sucker covers I made for The Robins Nest Creative using the beautiful assortment of dew drops. I do hope you enjoy my post for today!


To Start

To start with I bought some suckers from Homegoods for christmas and had lots left over and decided I would use these and make sucker covers to cover the fronts of them. I thought the grandkids wouldn't mind so I figured i would use what i have on hand to make these little sucker covers using dew drops. Next I punched out some scalloped circles in two different sizes, and circles using different colors and then grabbed some layered stickers that I have for valentine's day. I popped up each layer using foam tabs. I wanted to add some ribbons to each one and a little tag, so I then picked my ribbons and made bows for each , and then punced out a tag and stamped my sentiment and added more dew drops.

Decorating Sucker Covers using Dew drops

I started with using the red and pink dew drops for the Love sucker , and then also used some gold for the tag that is hanging. for the blue one I chose to use pink and then blue for the tag. Now in the center covering the red heart is a big clear dew drop and I love these too! Omgosh there are so many things you can use these for. love them! Then on the last one I used all red dew drops. Love using these for different projects and gifts, so much fun. Its nice to be able to make some quick and easy treats for the holidays.




Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you enjoyed my post for today. happy crafting to all

Hugs ,Cheryl

 

3 comments:

Glenda said...

Such beautiful creations my friend! Very clever!

MaryH said...

OMGosh is exactly the right statement, for a truly amazingly creative idea! These are the cutest things and so versatile. I can see these used as a bouquet, atop a cupcake, for place settings, to anchor a set of balloons, attached to a door knob sign, used as package toppers, tucked in the paw of a stuffed animal, tucked into an Easter basket, for the tooth fairy gift, on a pillow of a loved one or guest with a tag message, a group hidden in a handmade box - limited only by your imagination. And you certainly have a great imaginatively creative mind (and execution) which has certainly inspired me. You nailed this project!!!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and so creative l just adore all of your creations x