Monday, January 9, 2023

Salon "Thank you"

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today's card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using the gorgeous 3/8" Plaid Ribbon Black Bold Check. Just love this ribbon with my card I made. 

For my card I chose to use the Salon Design paper pack called Salon from Echo Park. I figued it would be cute to use several of the patterns from this collection, super cute paper. I instantly thought of this beautiful bold black plaid I had, and thought it would look perfect with my card. Next I chose to add some flowers, and then I added my sentiment, and the scissors to the frame. On the corners I chose to use the dew drops, and lastly I added sewing to each layer. This card has lots of layers, oooo and I also did the inside as well. When adding the inside layer I did use scor-tape and also for the top main layer as well. I find that using the scor-tape I dont have any issues with them coming loose.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy New Year too!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl