Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Its Party Time!

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! So today's mini card was designed for The Robins Nest Creative using lots of dew drops. 

To begin I grab one of these bazzill mini card bases and then add my design paper. Next I wanted to add some ribbon, so I chose the black gingham ribbon and ran it across the bottom of my card. Nest I used a scalloped punch and punched out my red card stock. Then used a circle punch to punch the panda out of the coordinating design paper. I wanted to add lots of dew drops, so I added the colors to all the dots on the design paper using Red, Pink, Yellow, Blue, Purple dew drops. Lastly I added lots of pink ones around the scalloped edge.


I hope you enjoyed my short and sweet post for today, and wish you all a Happy New Year!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful and as always so creative x