Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Christmas Poinsettia Treat Holder


 Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today I'm sharing this Andes Treat holder I designed using the TLC Butterfly Rectangle Die set, Peppermint Design paper and Delicate Poinsettia Stamp set. 

To start with I took the largest die out of the Butterfly Rectangle Dies and cut it in a green card stock. Next I scored it at 3" and then 3 1/4" press your folds so the small part comes up like in photo above. Next I just used the second largest die and cut a piece or portion of that using the die, so I did not cut out the entire die. I then glued my design paper to the front, easy peasy!  

Next I wanted to cut out the oval from the Loving petals square, this is what helps hold the bottom in place once treats are inside. So I cut out a pink card stock and then used the smaller oval for a white. I stamped my sentiment on the white and then distressed using green ink. I did put these ovals together and then used a punch with 2 holes to tie my ribbon through to hold in place at the top. Now is time to add poinsettia and bow. super fun and easy treat holder for the holidays!

supplies used:




Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

MaryH said...

I'm all about the candy & Cookies. This cute card would be the perfect "tag" for a plate full of "Minty Witches" cookies. (Soft round chocolate Cookes with an Andes mint sandwiched between two.)