Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon December Blog Hop

 

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  December” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Winter Carnival Mix Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy



For today's Hop I chose to make another fun treat holder using a spellbinders die. I love creating different treat holders for the holidays, and this one here is for a candy cane and some Andes mints. I just cut my card stock as wide as I wanted for this project which is 3 1/4" wide, 7 1/2 long ,then I cut the top only using part of a spellbinders shape die, so now it measures 6” long that how I got the top part of this done. Next I scored to create a folded area (score at the bottom at 2" up and then 2 1/4" . then fold these up. I then added some design papers and more spellbinders circles and scallopes for the sentiment. Now the scalloped circle piece is hot glued just in place at the top of the circle that way it will hold the bottom flap in place when closed. You could stamp Merry Christmas inside, and I may add a sentiment . I chose my ribbons to match from this months gorgeous ribbon collection. My darling Reindeer is from kaDoodle Bug Designs and is the darling Christmas Reindeer. Lastly I embellished with some dots, and a little sweet snowflake from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

To attach the candy cane and andes mints I used 1/4" score tape for candy cane,and then 1" for mints.




Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my treat holder for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl



11 comments:

Salnclts said...

So cute! I love it!

Donna said...

Such a cute treat holder and the ribbon adds to the charm!

Glenda said...

I love this little treat holder! The ribbon is just the perfect finish to such a sweet design!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet treat holder! I love the darling reindeer and the pretty bow!

Martie Rollin said...

The combination of red and turquoise has been around for a long time...nicely used on this cute project! Love the snowflake embellishment on the bow.

MadeByMeghanK said...

Perfect Treat! I LOVE the reindeer and little blue bow!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet wee gift bag - love that perfect teddy and the ribbon really is the perfect accent to it
Blessings
Maxine

MaryH said...

Who doesn't like a little sweet treat and especially when presented in such a cute way. Your card has such an adorable layout and that Teddy Bear is the icing on the cake!

Becca Yahrling said...

This is simply adorable!! Too bad my new grandson is only a month old - maybe he'll get one of these next year. lol Love the pretty ribbons this month.

Gail said...

I love this sweet deer with the cute and lovely ribbon - how delightful - have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sherri P said...

this is fun and cute