Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Frosty the Snowman Candy Cane

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today's fun project was designed for The Robins Nest Creative using the super fun dew drops to decorate this darling snowman I made.

To start with I did punch out 3 black scalloped circles, and 3 white circles using stampinup punches. nest I made his hat by just cutting some black card stock. Now glue all the pieces together to create this darling snowman. I chose to add some ribbon to his hat, and then created a snowflake using white dew drops. Next I chose some black dew drops for his eyes and buttons and glued them on. I did add some ribbon to create his scarf and then made some holly and berries using dew drops as well. Love how he turned out. I added him to a candy cane to put on a gift for christmas. also would be perfect for neighbor gifts. Lastly I added a Christmas tag. Super fun and easy to make!
 Hope you enjoyed my treat for today and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl


1 comment: