Thursday, December 1, 2022

A Little Love Pocket tag & Video

Hello crafty friends, today I have a fun little pocket tag & video I did for TLC Designs Instagram Hop, you can find the hop here. I love when you can use dies in different ways, and in my video I will show you how to take one of your large dies or the See you in the Center die and make this tag. super fun and super easy to make!

I did use several dies from TLC Designs, the main one was the See You in the Center Die, then Tiny Vine oval, and the last being Butterfly Rectangle Die Also used their darling design paper from Classic Santa Collection. Stamps used are TLC Designs Warm & Fuzzy Unicorn set. Now the only thing I added after my video was the Ric Rac. I decided once I finished on adding it. You can add any trim or ric rac, or even a border punch. Ribbon is from Really Reasonble Ribbon! Have fun and hope you enjoy! 



Hugs to all,
Cheryl