Tuesday, December 27, 2022

TLC You make my heart dance


Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! I do hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! Today's card I'm sharing with you was designed using the darling Tiptoe Fairy Dance Stamp set. Just love this darling set, so many cute images in it. So for todays card I chose to use 2 of them.

To start with I chose the die set called Daisy Frame Die, and cut out all my layers using pink card stock and the beautiful Krafty & Sweet Design paper. Next I stampe my sentiment on the white card stock. My images were stamped and colored using copic markers and then I fussy cut them out to pop them off the front of my card. I wanted a clean and simple card as it always nice to be able to put some together quickly. As after the holidays I'm always pooped , hehehe anyways I did have fun putting this one together and hope you enjoyed my post for today. 




 Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Really is so pretty x