Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Valentines Chocolate Bunny Candy Holder & Video

 

Hello crafty friends and Happy Tuesday to you all! Today's cute little pouch was designed for Kadoodle Bug Designs using the darling Chocolate Bunny SVG file, just love this little bunny. I also decorated some suckers to go inside this pouch. 


So for the pouch I just cut my design paper, this one is kinda thick, and then rolled it and used scor-tape to hold the ends together. Next I used scor-tape again along the bottom with some hot glue to hold it extra well. Then I used the pinking sheers along the bottom. Now for the band on the top, I used a Martha stewart punch and  ran that around the top part of the pouch. I then used an old bow die to add to the top. I also used a heart die on the center to place my little Chocolate bunny piece, and love this, super easy and fun to make for Valentines day. I've been working on some fun things to share and to gift to my grandkids, kids, and my mom for Valentines day this year. Hope you like!

Desing paper is oldie from American crafts
Bow die CC
punch Martha Stewart


Video https://youtu.be/Y-6IyFNRoEc

Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: