Friday, October 17, 2014

Christmas Joy/Page 2 of Mini Album

Hello everyone, Cheryl here with Page 2 of a Christmas Mini I'm currently working on for a Christmas Gift.
On this page I used some more of the Beautiful Really Reasonable Ribbon that is in this months Ribbon Kit, LOVE all the Christmas ribbons and lace in this months kit.

I used ribbon for the tag pulls, and also made bows for all the tags. There are 2 tags to the left, that pull out for photo's, and 1 tag at the bottom for more photo's, all have bows, and ribbon pulls on them.

Next I added some of the beautiful lace to the left bottom corner, and then the right upper corner. In the photo below, you will see some of the green delicate stitched satin, used as tag pulls on both of the tags on the inside.

I love how this 2nd page turned out for my mini, its been a long time since I've made a Christmas Mini, so I'm super excited to be working on this one.

Thank you for stopping by, and have a super wonderful day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Tina said...

Beautiful!

Tina
aurathentic@gmail.com