Sunday, October 19, 2014

CottageCutz "Sweet Petites" Owl

Hello Friends, and Happy Sunday to all!
Today I'm sharing a 5 x 5 card I made using the CottageCutz Petites Release. 

My card Measures 5" x 5"
I used the CottageCutz sweet Petite Owl, and the Butterfly with flowers. I cut the own out in white, and then in green, so I could dust him, and then use the green branch from the 2nd owl that I cut in green. Then I cut out the Butterfly with flowers in green & Orange. I wanted my butterfly to be orange, I dusted that too, and then added some glitter glue in red,orange,brown and a light orange.

CottageCutz Dies Used: Click on photo to bring you to the Scrapping Cottage Store :)
I used some design Paper I had picked up for super cheap, and then used seam binding from RRR for my bow!


Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

No comments: