Monday, October 13, 2014

Really Reasonable Ribbon October Hop

Hello everyone and Welcome to 
♥♥♥Really Reasonable Ribbon's♥♥♥
October Hop!

You should have arrived from Jen's Blog If not you will want to start out at the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog so that you wont miss anything.


I hope you have enjoyed our Hop so far today as there is a LOT of inspiration using the Beautiful October Ribbon Kit from Really Reasonable Ribbon. I just LOVE all the ribbons in this months assortment! Of course I LOVE every month as they are all so Beautiful!!! For this month I decided to make a Mini Album Page for a Christmas Album that I am currently working on for a Christmas gift.




For my Page I chose to use the Red, Green and Plaid print ribbon from this months RRR Ribbon Kit! Love how Bonnie puts these together with all the right ribbons and trims to match.


I used the Ribbons on the tag pull outs, and a little piece for the small tag on the front. For the inside 

I again used all 3 coordinating Ribbons as banners, and then glued a sticker sentiment tag on top of them.
There is plenty of room on this 1 page to hold at least 8 photo's.... Love when each page can hold a lot of photo's and not just one :)


Your NEXT stop on the Really Reasonable Ribbon HOP is the Kathy's Blog. Thank you so much for joining us this month, and hope you enjoyed all the inspiration from the DT so far!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

28 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You know how much I love a mini album, and this one is delightful. The shapes, the pullouts, the embellies....and the yummy ribbon, too! Gorgeous, Cheryl!

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a fun little mini album! I would love to make one like this! Your ribbon really adds the perfect touch!

Peggy Lee said...

Adorable mini album, love the colors and oh my that plaid ribbon delish!

stamping sue said...

fabulous tag pull out card! and all those wonderful ribbons on it just make it better.
stamping sue
http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

Bonnie Garby said...

What a gorgeous Christmas album Cheryl. I love all the pretty bows and ribbon accents.

Sherri said...

super cute! lovely little mini

Judy said...

Lovely project. Thanks for sharing how you put it together.

Dana Joy said...

Amazing projects.

Miranda said...

Oh My!!! I love this page. Hope you are going to share the entire album with us! ;)

Gloria Stengel said...

Your mini albums are always a treat for the eyes! Hello and how are you, sweetie pie? Hugs!

Ina Good said...

fun mini album like your use as ribbon banners and loved how much fun with all the tags and pullouts!Just fantastic!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Your mini album is turning out wonderful! Hugs,Tee

Sue D said...

Love how you used the ribbons on this cute album.

Linda Storey said...

So cute, love it! TFS!

Pam said...

Wow! Great pages. Love this!

Joyce B said...

Just darling, Cheryl.

Joyce B said...

What beautiful Christmas gift ideas. Really lovely.

Jill said...

What a cute little mini album. I love the paper that you used, and the ribbon choices. Thank you so much for sharing.

Edwina said...

I love your mini album page. The hidden pocket is great. Love all the detail. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Deborah said...

What a lovely album I'm sure the lucky recipient will just flip over it and treasure it as well, you've done a wonderful job!

Gail said...

This is another great idea for Christmas. I'm so glad I stopped by and did this blog hop...cause I don't usually take time to do them. :( This is a fabulous little book and I can see my sister LOVING this since she has 2tiny grandkids that she keeps snapping photos of. I think the ribbon on the front of this really make it stand out, probably cause I love ribbon which is why I'm here. :) Love this little project and I'm saving it to my desktop as a reminder of what I need to get busy on before Thanksgiving! Hugs, Gail

Ashley said...

Love, love, LOVE this project!!! I LOVE mini albums, and this will be the perfect addition to one. Great use of ribbon!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

nattyboots said...

Loving your Mini Album with all the layers Well Done

lady jasmine crafts said...

Gorgeous book. Nicky xxx

Sonia said...

I love mini albums- this is fabulous!

Teresa said...

I love mini albums! Love the colors! t.igo

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Colorful, Creative Mini Album!!! AWESOME!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Colorful, and Creative Mini Album!!! AWESOME!!!