Friday, October 24, 2014

Quick & Easy Birthday Card!

Hello everyone, today I'm sharing a mini card I made for the Scrapping Cottage using the New "Birthday Release"!

My card measures 2 1/2" x 6"
Super FAST & Easy card to make! I cut my card stock 5" x 10" and then scored at 2 1/2" inches on the 5" side . Next I cut my card stock at 2 1/4" x 5 3/4" and then rounded the corners with the 1/2" corner rounder on both the card stock and design paper. Design Paper is Birthday pack from American Crafts.
Next I cut the CottageCutz Happy Birthday Present with Blue card stock, and then used glitter glue over the wording and the bow. Set aside to dry, and then cut the CottageCutz Expressions "Niece" in red card stock. I ran some Really Reasonable Ribbon in gingham print around the front, and tied a bow on. Lastly I added a button with some Jute!

I love making quick and easy cards once in awhile, as they are nice to have for that last minute gift giving!!

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Oh how wonderful is your card this is just so beautiful and perfect in every way xx