Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Decorated Mailbox for Valentines Day


Hello everyone, and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I'm sharing a super fun Decorated mailbox I designed for my Granddaughter for Valentines Day. These are so much fun to do. I made 3 and will post the others this week as well.
Mailbox came from Walmart. I bought tons of them. I then decorated the box using design paper, and border punch trim, Really Reasonable Ribbons, and some die cuts, chipboard pieces for the names, embellishments 3-D. I used Scor-Tape to adhere the design paper & Border, then used the foam tabs for the heart die cut on the front and the side. I used hot glue to glue the ribbon around the front door part. Super fun!

On the side I used The Makers Movement heart shaker, the little princess is from Kadoodlebug designs cut on my cricut



Supplies used:

Really Reasonable Ribbon 


Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a lovely day!
Hugs,
Cheryl






 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Ooh wow that is stunning so creative xx