Thursday, February 3, 2022

Love notes candy mail box

Hello everyone and happy Thursday to you all! Today I'm sharing this sweet little mail box I made for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their beautiful satin ribbon. This box was super fun to make, and I'm hoping to have time to make more of this one.
For my Mail Box I used die cuts, and then figured out how big I wanted my base to be. I then scored and cut my paper and did up a templet for that so I have it on hand for future boxes. These would also be cute at Easter time too. It can hold lots of candy kisses. In the photo I have 11 kisses but you could add more if needed.

Next I added some magnets to keep it closed, then a cute 3-D embellishment, and Really Reasonable Ribbons Pink Satin, and Pink Bakers Twine. I also used Scor-Tape in 2 different sizes, and foam square as well. the little Heart embellishment is a 12mm Fish Scale Heart. Lastly I added my bow and little tag. You could also add some love notes to the inside as well. I will add those after.


Supplies used:

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day! Hugs to all, Cheryl

 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

This is a wonderful make x