Sunday, February 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbons February Blog Hop

 

 Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  February ” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Purple & Green Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy

For my card today I chose to go with the green ribbons from this months collection. My card is 6" x 6" and I added 3 green layers, and then cut out some die cut pieces like the white doily, and then the shapes. My St. Patrick's day bug is from Alota Rubber stamps and he is an oldie, but one of my favorites, so I just had to use him. Next I 3 ribbons from the Ribbon assortment to use on my card. I chose the Delicate stitched darker green to run across my card, then the lighter Delicate stitched for my bow. I added some sewing, a little tag, and the Heart Cabochon for embellishments. Hope you are enjoying todays hop!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my St. Patrick's Day card for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl

9 comments:

Bonnie Garby said...

Such a cute little St Paddy's Day card. Love it Cheryl!!

Martie Rollin said...

Oh! I didn't expect to see a St. Patrick's Day card...surprise! LOVE the machine stitching. Every element works together to complete this attractive, and fun, project. I like that touch of white from the doily. Nice work!

Becca Yahrling said...

What an adorable image this is! And the card is just wonderful and full of pretty elements. The daisy ribbon works so beautifully with the St. Patrick's Day theme.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I'm Irish so I LOVE this card! Great ribbon and cute shamrock!

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and adorable image love the green x

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty layering and embellishments! Love your sweet card! Alota Rubber stamps had some really fun images!

Lori m said...

Beautiful St. Patrick's Day card, the floral ribbon adds such a nice to touch to your card, hugs, Lori m

Donna Walls said...

Great St. Patty's Day Card and I love the stamped image!

Teresa said...

Such a cute St. Patrick’s day card. tigo