Friday, February 25, 2022

Sweet Fairy Lili wishes


 Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a super sweet card I designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using lots of fun supplies. Ive been sorting through my craft room and pulling some older stamps out as I would like to start using them, and today I have Fairy Lili to share.
Of course I love lots of layers and chose this new stack I got from Echo park called Carta Bella Summer stack. I did 3 layers of design papers, 1 doily cut out, then the sweet Lili Fairy is my 4th layer. Next I used the sentiment I had with her, and stamped up StampinUp! frame, and used the matching punch to punch out. 

Embellishments are my flowers, , Heart , and leaves and ribbon. I had so much fun designing this card, cant wait to share my next one. Hope you enjoy my post for today.


Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oh my goodness your card is stunning l like the image and the embellishments totally stunning creation

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Sandra , very sweet of you! Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Cheryl