Friday, March 4, 2022

Close your Little Peppers Memorydex card


 Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today I have a super fun Memorydex card I designed and let me tell ya, I'm now addicted to making these. I want to add photos to the back side, but havent yet. This is my 1st bigger card I've made, in the past I've made small ones for a small memorydex holder. Anyways I hope you enjoy my post today.
Love this little one, its called "Close your Little Peepers" SVG is from Kadoodlebug . My card was cut just using my cutter, and then I did the decorative edge using crafters edge dies. I used Heidi swapp punch for the bottom part, and then added some layers, and then my svg image, greenery, flower, and Really Reasonable ribbons. This is my first one for the Heidi swapp Memorydex spinner. Love making these!

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

Though not into creating Memorydex cards, I can just see this design adapted to a greeting card. Really cute!!

Sandra H said...

This is just absolutely stunning x