Sunday, March 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon March Blog Hop


Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  March ” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Spring Pastels Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy




For my Easter card today I chose some design papers I had in my Easter stash and cut layers for my card, adding sewing to each one. Next my image is from Alota Rubber Stamps and is an oldie, but goodie. colored my image with copic markers and then added some bows, and flowers all from Really Reasonable Ribbon. The leaves are from my stash, trying to use them, as I forgot I had these. Lastly I added some white paint dots, and 2 RRR gem hearts. I had a lot of fun designing this card, hope you like it!
Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:


Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Easter card for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl




13 comments:

Helen said...

Delightful card...especially like your RRR combo. This month's release is perfect for this season. tfs-stay well.

Sandra H said...

So beautiful and creative

Diane said...

Wow, an adorably cute cute card and love the papers, reminds me of chocolate just perfect for the season!! Fabulously designed!!

Martie Rollin said...

The colors on this card really surprised me...unexpected, but wonderful! Of course, all to match that chocolate egg image. I really like this card!! Well done! I would have never thought to use browns as an Easter base color, but it really works beautifully for this card!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Darling chicks and bows! I LOVE the stitching!!!!!!!!!!

cottagerca said...

RRR flowers are such a lovely shape. Bravo on a well designed card.

Denise Bryant said...

Pretty Easter card! I love the stitching detail and the ribbons!

Jennifer said...

Such a beautiful card! Love the little chicks! TFS 💕

Cathy R. said...

I love the the little ducks and the use of the ribbon. Lovely card.

Suzy Q said...

Adorable Sweet Design of those little chicks, Cheryl! And created in my favorite colors too! And those RRR ribbons and all that machine stitching, really do set your card off! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation with us! Hugs, Suzy Q

Gail said...

how so lovely is this project Cheryl - love those creatures for sure! Beautiful job TFS

Becca Yahrling said...

Love all the pretty layering, stitching and of course, the beautiful details including the ribbon, flowers & adorable stamped image. Great coloring!!

MaryH said...

MMMMM....I want an Easter basket full of chocolate eggs and peeps now. Sorry my little chickadees - you look so good and yummy! Agree with Martie, the colors are not what I expected either; but they are so pretty with those spring flowers and cute, slightly chubby chicks. I adore the stitching. Every time I see it on a card I want to buy a sewing machine. Ah, maybe this year Santa will bring one and place it under my Christmas tree! You provided a lovely time at this stop❣️