Monday, March 28, 2022

You're Some Bunny Special Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing a quick post as I made this darling card using the sweet some Bunny Special SVG file from KadoodleBug. I bought so many of these darling files and am hoping to use more before Easter, and share with you all.
Just love that darling bunny face, she is so cute! I had this sweet sentiment and not even sure where I bought this from, but it went perfectly with this sweet bunny. I did airbrush my heart using 3 colors to coordinate with the design paper. All the beautiful flowers can be found at Really Reasonable Ribbon, as well as the gorgeous Delicate stitched Satin ribbon. The heart die cuts are all old ones from CheeryLynn, and not sure if they are even available anymore. My design papers are the same ones I used on another Memorydex card I made a couple weeks back, and its from American Crafts Warehouse sale.

 Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day! Hugs!

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This card is gorgeous and the sentiment is adorable x

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you! I had so much fun creating this one! Hugs!