Thursday, March 31, 2022

Easter Squeak Memorydex card

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to you all! Today I am sharing this darling Easter Memorydex card using Easter Squeak, isn't she darling? You could always use this layout on a card as well. I'm just loving these memorydex cards as I get to see them every time I'm crafting, and I change them up by just spinning it. Love that! 
I start out with all my cards measuring about 4 1/4" x 5 3/4" , then covering with design paper choices,then cut down the top using different edge dies. Next I cut out my shaped layers so I have a starting point to work with. I will then cut some greenery and pick what I'm gonna use on the center(unless I've picked it already) , I also pick up some of the embellishments I think I may use. This one here I chose to use this darling Easter Squeak and love her!



 thank you for stopping by and have a nice day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

This is so cute lovely image too x

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww thank you so much Sandra! I always love reading your sweet comments
Hugs
Cheryl