Thursday, March 10, 2022

Somebunny Special

Hello everyone and happy Thursday to you all! Today I'm sharing another Memorydex card I designed. I'm slowly working on these and will add photos to the backs of them all, that way I can view them while crafting. This is my 2nd card made for the Memorydex spinner, and I'm loving them a ton. I love this little "Some Bunny Special" SVG file I bought from Kadoodlebug Designs. Hope you enjoy my short post today! thank you for stopping by!
So for my Memorydex card I cut my own template and then did my layers. I added doilys, shaped die cuts, and even used some old punches I've had. I added some ribbon, flowers, embellishments and a fun little tag that I airbrushed. Isn't this bunny just absolutely darling!? I distressed her, and added some eyelashes, and some white paint. super fun!

Supplies Used:

  • Really Reasonable Ribbon Flowers
  • SVG Somebunny Special file
  • Old CheeryLynn die
  • Punches
  • butterfly embellishment
  • stampinup tag punches
  • Alota Easter greetings
  • hot glue gun, tape runner, foam tabs, stickles, white paint pen, black pen, distress inks, copics, airbrushing system, cricut cutter

Thank you again for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs, Cheryl
 

3 comments:

Sandra H said...

So creative and pretty x

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Sandra for your sweet comment!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Sandra for your sweet comment!
Hugs,
Cheryl