Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Faith Memorydex Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Wednesday to you all! Today I'm sharing a Memorydex card I made using up some of my scraps. Love how scraps work perfectly to make these little cards.
This one was pretty simple to make as I just cut my card stock first to 4 1/4" x 4 3/4" and then covered with design papers that I chose from my scraps. Next I used a border die to cut the top down , and then cut out some shapes for the sentiment area. The sentiment is from PapertreyInk. Lastly I added a couple of K & Company paper embellishments, and then a heart & bow. Super easy!
I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Hugs to all, 
Cheryl

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

Just so creative and beautiful

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much!
Hugs
Cheryl