Friday, March 11, 2022

Sweet Alota Bugs Easter Card

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! This week I've been sharing some Easter projects and today I have a card using the Darling Alota Rubber stamp called "Bugs Hauling Egg" it's an oldie, and one of my many favorite from Alota Rubber Stamps.

My card for today measures 6" x 6" and has 3 layers of design paper, and then the 4th layer is the stamped image. I stamped the bugs with egg in black ink, and then colored with copic markers. For the sentiment I used StampinUp! punches and punched out the sentiment and then airbrushed it. Lastly I added some Delicate stitched ribbon, and green and purple plaid print for my bows.

Really Reasonable Ribbon:


 I hope you enjoyed my post for today, and thank you so much for stopping by! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl

7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card and l just adore your bugs gorgeous layout too x

Martie Rollin said...

So many layers...I think this is the most I've seen on a card! Seems to work well on this card. Nice!

Glamour said...

I really like this card, the colors your design all together a great looking card

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww thank you so much Sandra! Always enjoy reading your sweet comments!
Hugs!

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much for your kind words!
Hugs
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Have a nice day!
Hugs
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! Have a nice day!
Hugs
Cheryl