Monday, March 21, 2022

Pretty In Pink Envelope Treat Holders

Hello everyone and Happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing a little envelope treat holder I designed for some friends. I will be gifting these at a get together next month and cant wait. These were super fun and I just had to share with you all today.
first I picked out my design paper, and then used an old envelope die to cut each one out. I made a total of 14 of these. Super fun! Next I used 2 stampinUp! old punches to punch out my circle layers, and then used wood buttons on these. The ribbon is from Really Reasonable Ribbon, and so are the roses, and heart gem. I Love how they turned out, and super fun to give. I just need to buy more Ghirardelli chocolates.

 Thank you for stopping by today! Have a lovely day! 

Hugs to all, Cheryl

4 comments:

Sandra H said...

Your project is so pretty and creative x

Martie Rollin said...

I'm thinking I may create something like this for our HOA board members...finally able to meet after months of Pandemic! Thanks for this inspiration! Lovely ribbon color...bring on Spring!

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
Hugs
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww you will have so much fun making something like this , they were so easy and fun to create. Thank you so much for your super sweet comment! Have a good day!
Hugs
Cheryl