Friday, April 1, 2022

Happy 50th Anniversary Card

Hello everyone and Happy Friday to you all! Today's card is an Anniversary card I made using some of my faux glass flowers, you can find some of my older tutorials under the tutorial tab if you are interested in trying these. Today's Post is a short one, as its an extra post for this week.
On these I just cut out the card stock, and then distressed the edges of the petals, and then followed the gluing and dipping like in my videos. I love the design paper its an oldie but goody. Its from American Crafts called I DO! I love the dew drops and had to add them to the corners of each layer, as I felt the card needed some extra embellishing. I also added a small butterfly, some Really Reasonable Ribbon, and some Half backed pearls for the flowers. Happy Anniversary was done using two different stamps.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Diamond Satin Coral 

The Robins Nest Dew Drops , JustRite Paper crafts dies, Happy is from Close to my Heart stamps, Anniversary is from JustRite Papercrafts, 50 is Thickers, and the th I wrote myself. Butterfly is K & Company, Design Paper is I DO from American Crafts.


 I hope you enjoyed my card for today, as I had fun making and sharing. have a lovely day!

Hugs to all, Cheryl

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

Wonderful is your card x