Friday, April 15, 2022

Springtime Gnome Flowerpot

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Todays Memorydex card is a flowerpot I made into a pocket for some journaling on this darling Gnome card. I figured it nice when your journaling is hidden sometimes. The flowerpot is an old cottagecutz die, and the gnome is a Christmas one i changed a bit.
for this memorydex card I added an envelope and then some shapes on top of it. Next layered the fence and then my flowerpot and gnome. Love all the fun colors for spring here. I just had to use some of my dew drops from The Robins Nest Creative, I need to purchase more of these soon.  I used a mixture of design papers on this one from American crafts and Echo Park "Welcome Spring" collection.  I used my copic markers for coloring the bunnies, flowers, window, door and stem on the flower top. White paint pen for dots, and different ink pads for distressing the edges of the pieces.

Hope you enjoyed another extra post for this week!
Hugs to all,
Cheryl



 

No comments: