Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Really Reasonable Ribbon April Blog Hop

 

Welcome to "Really Reasonable Ribbon's  April ” Blog Hop if you arrived here from Kathy's Blog you are on the right track. If not , you will want to head back to the Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog that way you don't miss out on any of the FABULOUS Designs from the Design Team today! There is going to be lots of Beautiful projects to see today using the Blue & Yellow Ribbon Assortment, so I hope you Enjoy


I've been so addicted to making these darling memorydex cards and love them. I made a set here so I can add a photo to the bottom one. I ended up using two of the darling blue ribbons from this months assortment and love them both! I also added a pink satin, of course that one is not in this months assortment, but just had to use it anyways. I wanted my ticket booth to have lots of flowers to go with the design papers, and I managed to add several die cut layers as well. I love having these on my desk where I craft as I get to see them everyday and just roll and see another. super fun! For the ticket booth I ended up adding some stickles that you paint on, as my ticket booth had glue on it, and it looked pretty dirty. anyways a quick fix.

Really Reasonable Ribbon Supplies:

others: cottagecutz ticket booth, cheerylynn swirls, Justrite Papercrafts oval frame, stickles, carta bella design paper, american crafts pink design paper, hot glue, pearls, and pinwheel beads.


Thank you so much for stopping by, and hope you enjoyed my Springtime Memorydex Card set for today.

Your NEXT stop for today's hop is Bonnies Wonderful Blog!!!
Hugs to all,

Cheryl


16 comments:

Glenda said...

This is so creative and so very beautiful!

Embley Veronica said...

Beautiful! I've thought of doing a memorydex but got sort of intimidated...maybe I should give it another go? :) Thanks for the ideas!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fun project! Looks even better with the pretty ribbon :)

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you ! Me too for a long time I thought about doing them and now feeling better I am working on them weekly. The best part is you can add photos and see it on your work area or craft room. Yessssss give it a go! You will be so addicted ! Have fun!
Hugs

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you so much Glenda! Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Cheryl

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you Vicki so much ! Yes love RRR!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs
Cheryl

Martie Rollin said...

The pastel colors have such a soft appearance. It amazes me that Memorydex popularity has so increased! I appreciate all the work that went into this project...I'd translate this design to a larger card. Very pretty!

NanaConnie said...

WOW, Cheryl! Absolutely stunning! Loving your ribbon choices.

Cathy R. said...

Have been wanting to start a memorydex card file, maybe this will jump start me. Yours is beautiful.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful project for the hop! Love the pretty ribbons!

Suzy Q said...

Wow! These memory dex card creations are just beautiful! I had been thinking of having one of these on my desk! You've inspired me to do this and get myself one! Luv all the flowers and ribbons and bows on yours! Hugs, Suzy Q

Edwina said...

Love your memory dex cards. They are so pretty. Love the ribbons used. Edwina Brown

Gail said...

Adorable project - I have not worked on mine in awhile - so clever -- your art here - beautiful and stunning!

Julene Matthews said...

Oh this is so pretty. Your ribbon adds the final touch. Beautiful!

Donna Walls said...

Gorgeous Dex Card!

Sue D said...

So pretty. I need to make some of these for my memory dex file.