Monday, April 11, 2022

shabby chic window

Hello crafty friends and happy Monday to you all! Today I'm sharing a Memorydex card I made using this window I created years back and never put on anything. I figured I would enjoy it on the memorydex cards, and add photos soon. I love that I am able to do journaling on the tag that is hidden in the pocket behind the window. Hope you enjoy this extra post for this week.
All I did was cover my card with design paper, and a doily die cut. Next I placed the window and added a new tag as the one that was in there disappeared over the years. I did add a butterfly, and that is about it. I covered the bottom of the window using a floral border piece that came with the design paper pad, and added the rest of that border to the card below. super fun!


I hope you enjoyed my post for today! Thank you for stopping by
Hugs to all
Cheryl



 

No comments: