Friday, April 1, 2022

Berry Sweet Gnome

 Crafty friends I have another post for today, as I just couldnt wait to share this darling gnome that I did using an SVG file I bought from Marjorie Ann. Isn't he just the cutest!? Remember any of the Memorydex layouts will also work on a card base as well.  Anyways I will keep this post super short.

I had some leftover red card stock, it was kinda short and small, so I decided to add a border punch to the edges. Next I covered using the checked, and strawberry design papers, and then added a few frames to get my layers. I stamped the sentiment from StampinUp! and then used the flowers that came in the SVG file. Love this one, and cant wait to choose a photo to go on it.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Hugs to you!

Cheryl

1 comment:

Cheryl Walker said...

Thank you Sandra ! I absolutely had so much fun creating this set. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!
Hugs