Friday, February 10, 2023

Be Mine Cupid Gable Box

 


Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Today's Valentine treat holder is a decorated Gable box I purchased from Hobby Lobby using Design papers, Really Reasonable Ribbon, Kadoodle Bug Designs Cupid Leroy, and some dies. This was super fun to do and cant wait to make some more of these.

I used kadoodle bug cupid Leroy from the Gnomie friends collection. Super cute isn't he? I do have some YouTube videos on other svg's if you would like to see, you can view those here.  Also Cupid Leroy can be found at Kadoodle Bug Designs , all ribbons and lace can be found here at Really Reasonable Ribbon (taffeta , strawberry brownie stitched grosgrain  gabrielle lace ) . The design paper I chose was some leftover scrap pieces I had pulled to use, and then the hearts were all cut on my cricut when I cut out some of my other files, and I used them on here. The little doily is an oldie from cheery lynn designs, and works perfect for this gable box. 

I hope you enjoyed my Valentines Be Mine Gable Box today, and thank you for stopping by and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl



No comments: