Friday, February 24, 2023

Fun Fold Easter Treat box card /Video

Hello crafty friends and Happy Friday to you all! Todays fun fold gift box/tag card was designed for Really Reasonable Ribbon using their gorgeous ribbons, ric rac and then heart embellishment.Also Designed for KaDoodle Bug Designs using the darling little Easter Bunny Bear. I Love making this sweet little fun fold gift box/tag card, they are super addicting as you get 2 out of 1 12 x 12 card stock. 

So for the front of my box I used some Ric Rac along the pocket that holds the tag, or gift card, then used the Delicate Stitched Ribbon and created a bow for the pocket. The Satin Swiss Dots in yellow I used for the tag. I did punch out the scalloped circle and the circle, and then added some eggs that I cut with a die. The carrots I found at Walmart and thought they were so stinking cute and had to buy them for the grandkids. I was thinking I would use them somehow in some treat bag/box, and then thought of this. they work perfect! Now I wish I would have bought more bags, as I didn't see them there this past week. My little Bunny Bear is an svg file that I pieced together and did up the eyes and all. Now I want to make somemore of these, so I'm off again to craft.

Really Reasonable Ribbon

SVG Easter Bunny Bear Kadoodle bug designs

video tutorial on how to construct the Fun Fold Treat Box/Tag or Gift Card Holder


Tutorial on Paper Pieced Easter Bunny Bear from KaDoodle Bug Designs



Thank you so much for stopping by and have a lovely day! I do hope you enjoyed my post today! Happy Crafting!

Hugs,

Cheryl




 

1 comment:

Sandra H said...

So pretty and creative x